Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Illusions

Hot Heels Optical Illusion


Haha, this one really got me fooled. Have you seen this poster around lately? In the beginning it appears you are looking at really fine part of a woman’s body, but in reality it’s something quite different. Perhaps I ruined the fun, placing the spoiler directly inside the title, but hey – we have to point out we’re safe for everyone visiting our web site. I think this ad is trying to sell some sort of lotion you put on your feet, dunno. Still, we had very similar optical illusion posted before. That one was even better if you ask me!






Rorschach Test



Got another one of these, what appears to be Rorschach test cards. Tell me, what do you see hidden in the card on your right? It may appear like randomly scattered pieces at first, without any obvious meaning, but when you finally see what they represent – there’s no going back. How long did it take you to see the illusion? If you’re still struggling, the answer is hidden somewhere inside the file ;)


Freaky Illusion Picture

Digitally remastered photos aren’t to be considered eye illusions, but I’m not sure about this one. Don’t ask me how this photo was taken. Using digital camera
to set up laptop’s wallpaper part is obvious, but the part where child’s hand reaches through-out the monitor is somewhat tricky… Can you solve this another free optical illusion? If not you might wanna ask it original creator at Flickr. Part of it could be understood if you jump to “Transparent Desktops” and “Hand Reaching for Calculator inside The Monitor” – optical illusions explanation should be found there I think. Did I mention this visual illusion reminds me of the movie called “The Ring” ;)


 Hidden Tiger




Liquer In Street




The Headless Gymnast


Impossible doors


















No comments:

Post a Comment